An unexpected snag…

We have encountered a snag in our foster care process. As it turns out, there is a bit of a backup in the training in our area, and the entire process may be pushed back a few months. I have to admit that I am incredibly devastated. My husband and I were (and are) 100% in, and ready to move forward. It just is difficult that we are brought to a halt, so unexpectedly.

If you have read my blog in the last week, I have discussed how my husband and I have been praying about the decision on whether we should have our bio-baby first, or foster/adopted-child. Pushing back the foster training a few months makes me wonder if that means we should begin trying to have our bio-baby first?

These questions are so difficult and I wish making a family decisions were easier! Luckily, my anxiety is rather low, considering the situation!

Thank you for listening to my venting!